Ease your daily work
|Tidal Volume||2-2000 ml|
|Series||iHope RV Series|
Ventilator is one of the most headache bringing medical equipment in hospital. Hard to use, hard to maintenance, and deprive the attentions from the clinician, which should be given to patients, instead of equipment. But it does not have to be. iHope series critical care ventilator is designed with user friendly UI, advanced features and thoughtful visual guidance work flow management, bringing you a real brilliant experience during daily work.
- Wall gas independent system
- Performing in NIV and IV
- Adult, pediatric and neonatal ventilation
- More than 8h battery back up
- Smart lung protection & weaning kits
iHope series is new state of art design in critical care ventilation industries from resvent. With unique turbine driven technology, using and maintaining become to more accessible in your daily work. Compact and performing design can maximize your confidence throughout hospital. From ER to sub-acute ward, from ICU to pneumology department, iHope is delivering the versatile performance at all time.Build a redefinition of NIV (non-invasive ventilation) liberate performance
- Relying on single ventilator, giving an advised ventilation care on NIV and IV both become possible with help of iHope RS.
- As one of the most effective therapy strategies in critical care ventilation field to reduce the complication and recovering time of the patients, NIV has been accepted worldwide as a gold standard. iHope RS combine our bestin-class, single-limb NIV solution with a fully loaded advanced dual-limb system in invasive ventilation(IV), to delivery the confidence at all time. Up to 250L/min peak flow on iHope RS liberates its power on NIV mode.
- 360°visuable alarm
- Collapsible touching dispaly
- One-hand operative valves
- Multi-function configurable pillar
- Single & dual cylinder compatible